Product Solutions Manager (Debit)
- Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Product and Solution team is responsible for core product management, product development; value added services and digital partnership. Vietnam Product and Solutions team works within Visa’s Product and Solutions team for the IPVMC (Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia) cluster and across the Consumer, Commercial and Merchant Sales and Acquiring to provide suitable solutions and card product propositions to clients and fin-tech partners.
If you have payment process and banking products experience with good business acumen and analytical skills, you should apply.
What a Product Solutions Manager does at Visa:
- Drive Visa Vietnam’s Product (Debit) strategy and portfolio including market share and activation
- Conduct analysis of issuers’ Debit issuing process and help propose data-driven actionable recommendations that are customized according to issuers’ needs
- Support issuers closely to deliver the agreed acquisition, activation and usage plans
- Have a good understanding of Visa capabilities that can help issuers to improve their debit product card value proposition and process
- Support Merchant Sales and Acquiring function to ensure a seamless and enjoyable customer experience at the merchants whether online, offline, domestic or cross-border
- Help develop business cases to garner approval of internal programs designed to accelerate the rate of Cash Displacement and Debit penetration as well as Visa Vietnam’s broader payments strategy
- Work collaboratively with key business partners (e.g., Acceptance, Sales, Pricing, Legal); build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Identify and work with key ecosystem partners in Vietnam to drive Visa’s reach as well as partner success
- Support strategic opportunities from proposal stage through implementation by providing project management and cross-functional coordination
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of relationship status to various stakeholders
What you will need:
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech-driven environment
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data and arrive at sound recommendations
- Self-motivated and highly results-driven, with a strong bias for action
- Ability to identify potential opportunities and develop tactics to approach partners
- Vision and passion for our business, with high energy and intelligence
- Demonstrated track record in planning and project management
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial and nimble, while also able to navigate a globally matrixed environment
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment
- Strong influencing skills
What will also help:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is a plus
- Experience in financial services – either in banks and/or management consulting firms
- A basic understanding of Vietnam’s bank and payments regulatory policies