Intern (m/f/div.) - Sales and Solutions
- Frankfurt, Germany
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Merchant Solutions & Acceptance (MS&A) team in Central Europe is responsible for managing the relationships to merchants, acquirers and any other industry stakeholder to extend the Visa payment acceptance and create an environment where the consumer can pay as he likes. Small & medium enterprises are key targets to enable cashless payments and to change consumer’s payment behavior.
You will be responsible for managing the relationships to merchants, acquirers and any other industry stakeholders to extend Visa payment acceptance and create an environment where the consumer can pay as they like. Small & medium enterprises are key targets to enable cashless payments and to change consumer’s payment behavior.
Here are some cool things our interns will work on:
- Contribute to the delivery of consulting projects by developing and maintaining the project plan, gathering data to produce scoping document, and ensuring final deliverables meet the clients’ requirements
- Develop a “Cashless Festival Concept” to set up a comprehensive and competitive cashless solution for festivals. This will include research, definition of requirements, project planning and roll out plan.
- Lead an “Acceptance Growth” campaign designed to grow Visa payment acceptance in small and mid-sized enterprises (like butcher, bakeries, pharmacies, small restaurants, etc.) This will include research, analysis of past campaign results, and building a new launch roadmap.
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating and ready to start a permanent job in 2021
- In your 1st year of a Master’s degree or 2nd year of a Bachelor’s degree
- Professional fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
- An interested in sales, marketing or consulting
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
Please submit your application and CV in English.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.