Intern - Product (Summer 2020)
- Paris, France
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Product team is changing the payments landscape through digital product integration, the utilization of enhanced security features, and expanded use of analytics and data. They're taking our products digital while championing security to create a next-generation network and accelerates continuous core product growth. The team supports developed and emerging markets by creating products and solutions that enable frictionless commerce in digital channels, across all socio-economic segments.
Here are some cool things our Product interns could work on:
- Providing robust analytics to identify commercial card trends and future payment product opportunities for Visa.
- Conducting market assessments to determine trends affecting the merchants and retailers Visa partners with and recommend areas for us to provide value added services like consulting, new products or consumer data analytics.
- Developing analytical-based financial tools to support product business cases, including pricing and funding requirements.
- Coordinating with Marketing on key messages, product branding, and launch strategy.
- Sparking fresh ideas that are infused in our culture and our products.
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating and ready to start a permanent job in 2021
- In your 1st year of a Master’s degree or 2nd year of a Bachelor’s degree
- An interested in sales, marketing or consulting
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with numbers
- Confident and keen presenter
- Ability to speak French and English fluently.
- Please submit application in English
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.