Head of Sales Development - 12 month FTC
- London, UK
Job Title: Head of Sales Development - 12 month FTC
Job Code: REF25933U
Skill Category: Sales
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Start date: Friday 14th February, 2020
Closing Date: Friday 13th March, 2020
Salary: £90,000 - £130,000
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will ensure the growth of Visa’s business in the market and proactively develop incremental business streams
- You will meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- You will be working alongside clients and the Visa teams in the market, liaising with multiple stakeholders with the aim of growing the business through collaboration, building quality, deepen relationships and innovation
- Everyone is a leader at Visa, and you will be building on team’s analytical skills and business knowledge, sharing your subject matter expertise and acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate.
- You will monitor and analyse the performance of the market, suggesting ways to develop existing business and bring in new business, improve performance and grow volume, transactions and revenues.
- You will be identifying client opportunities for new products/services enabling business improvement and growth in line with the market’s business objectives and priorities
- You will engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams such as marketing, products, MSS, innovation, operations and consulting are appropriately involved and informed about client opportunities and issues, endeavouring to break down silos and work together as “One Visa”
- You will be supporting market development activities and initiatives to further Visa’s objectives and targets in EU market.
- You will be supporting cross functional initiatives as required
- You will develop excellent knowledge of Visa products and services and understand the impact of your specialty area on client business.
- You will be using Leadership Principles in your daily activities
What we’re after…
- Subject matter expert for Visa Europe's products and services
- Must have a broad and comprehensive knowledge and experience of fintech, payments, card industry and financial services
- Strong commercial acumen coupled with comprehensive financial and business analytical skills
- A passion for innovation and technology, and in particular fintech and payments
- Understanding the value of client engagement, sales-focused and pragmatic with the aptitude to identify new opportunities and proactively identify and propose solutions
- Able to work against set deadlines