Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
We are searching for a passionate Technical Director to lead our team in Singapore by helping us evaluate, implement, deploy and support technologies that enable our users to work around the globe. The motivated candidate should be a proven leader with a solid technical understanding of Audiocodes, Skype for Business, Exchange, On-Premise and Cloud integrations together with a firm understanding of Windows servers, Active Directory, network devices such as load balancers and Firewalls. Additionally, he/she should have 3+ years leading a team while managing employees and prioritizing their work.
• Lead and implement the technology strategy adopted by Corporate IT.
• Manage the demands from projects and technology upgrades including near term direction for global vendor strategy, technology strategy and global alignment of networks.
• Oversee team operations and technology projects including budgeting, planning, implementation, maintenance, administration, staffing and logistics.
• Partner with Architects, Engineers and Operations individuals across a variety of services and infrastructure organizations to resolve issues, provide technical feedback, and to contribute to the overall architecture direction
• Provide technical direction to teammates with the ability to navigate and instruct on how to troubleshoot and solve problems within the environment
• Conduct regular meetings with the team, whether as a whole or through one-on-one discussions.
• Provide each team member an objective(s) or goal that he will monitor progress or status on throughout the year providing performance reviews and feedback
• Meets with management regularly and gives them monthly status which include the team's accomplishments and project status
• Ensures team coverage is maintained during PTO and holiday schedules
• Analyze and isolate problems and issues, lead problem bridges and be available for 3rd level on call support when needed.
• Enhance and improve existing infrastructure through automation and reporting
• Develop and document policies, procedures, and associated training plans for systems administration and operations teams
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years relevant IT experience leading teams
• 5+ years running Tier 1 and Tier 0 systems as an application technical contact
• Strong technical knowledge and experience with planning, deploying and maintaining large distributed infrastructures such as Audiocodes, Exchange and Skype in the enterprise
• Strong technical knowledge and experience with both Microsoft Windows 2012 and 2016 Servers
• Experience with Mac iOS and MS Office Applications; Outlook, PPT, IE etc.
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, IronPort and encryption services
• 3+ years Exchange On-Premise and o365 hybrid cloud connectivity experience
• Experience with F5 load balancers, Acano gateways & Citrix TP rooms
• Excellent PowerShell skills
• Excellent client service delivery with a focus on the end user experience
• Self-motivated with the ability to exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
• Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and assignments
Incumbent must make themselves available to speak with partners in various international time zones
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.