Intern (m/f/div.) - Client Engagement (Summer 2020)
- Frankfurt, Germany
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are seeking a Sales Management Support in the Client Engagement team for Central Europe. The successful candidate will be supporting a Sales Manager and his/her team in ensuring that the organization effectively executes its complex products and initiatives, organizational alignment, communication, and key business target metrics. The task involves managing independent projects and will require to work across different business areas including product, sales, operations, finance and legal.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, a structured thinker, highly organized and a creative problem solver with first professional experiences in international corporations, ideally in the financial industry. Candidates should be able to build networks and foster relationships across the Visa organization. Familiarity with the payment landscape is a huge plus.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Dedicated Sales Management Support for Central Europe in close collaboration with key internal stakeholders such as country managers and various business functions like Business Development, Product, Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Consulting.
- Support the Client Engagement team with creating tailored Sales collaterals for various clients
- Introduce tracking and controlling processes to improve the Pipeline Management
- Ongoing reporting from different tools versus the annual objectives
- Current university student graduating in 2021, or later
- Available for at least 3 months in Summer 2020
- Self-starter with a bias toward action and a mind for connecting and understanding the value chain that enables us to bring Visa capabilities to life across the payments ecosystem
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Transparent in communication, decisive and big-picture oriented
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated thought leadership and the attitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate with evidence of tangible business results
- Passionate, a champion for change, and fired up about the opportunity to drive our business across Central Europe
- Interest in Visa products and payment’s market
- Good communication skills and fluent in written and spoken English and German
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.