Intern - Visa Consulting and Analytics (Summer 2020)
- Stockholm, Sweden
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa clients. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operations and technology, VCA solves strategic problems and identifies opportunities for Visa’s issuers, acquirers and merchants.
As an Intern, you will support the VCA Nordics team to deliver projects for Visa clients in the payments domain. You will support the Consultants towards the team’s goals and assists in the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis and insight.
When you join us, as a VCA Interns, you are integrated in our consulting teams and support to enable the successful delivery of projects with our clients and partners:
- You prepare presentations and reports together with experienced consultants to learn about story-telling and visualization on senior management level
- You support our project managers in the delivery of consulting projects to understand of what effective project management is all about
- With our analysts, you conduct data analyses, gain customer insights and calculate business cases
- You perform market and trend analyses using Visa’s comprehensive global market research capabilities
- You support in developing Thought Leadership knowledge and projects to learn about the future of payment and retail banking
- You act as part a global team experiencing the power of big global technology company
Therefore, our requirements are:
- Current university student graduating in 2021 or later
- Available for at least 3 months in Summer 2020
- Pursuing a Bachelor's/Master’s degree preferably in economics, finance or business
- High intellectual capability evidenced by strong analytical skills
- Proficient in the MS office package, especially in Power Point and Excel
- Some experiences in working with data gathering, research and preparing reports
- Good communication skills and fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish
- Ideally some practical experience in the consulting, banking or payment industry