Senior Cybersecurity Analyst - Mergers & Acquisitions, Identity and Access Management
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This position is specialized in providing end-to-end IAM life-cycle from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation) to Application enrollment to IAM services and role based access governance (e.g., managing role lifecycle management processes, incl. role modelling and engineering). As a Cybersecurity Analyst on our Identity and Access Management team, you will be responsible for and/contribute in the following areas:
- Application enrollment into SailPoint
- Automate access provisioning/de-provisioning using REST API
- Automate Data aggregation/collection using SailPoint connectors or ETL tools
- Design and create ServiceNow access request forms
- Act as the Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in all aspects of Identity and Access management life-cycle especially on processes for Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation to IAM compliance issues and role engineering.
- Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
- Participate in activities in Access Management to provide access management business requirements and insure compliance with industry and company security standards.
- Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets and assist other security analysts as needed
- Document access management procedures for assigned applications and/or platforms; keep the access management procedures up-to-date
- Proactively identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and applications operational efficiency and works with various teams to implement the improvements
- Provide guidance and direction on access controls and IAM practices to customer.
- Analyse and improve existing solutions, streamline processes and recommend upgrades to Application Access Management services to improve end user experience and productivity.
- Day-to-day access management activities for high/critical applications and systems, including on-call support for a 24x7 operation for any Access Management Security issue.
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to grow or deliver new capabilities/solutions
- 4-10 years of experience with application access management and role based access governance expertise with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, or PhD) in engineering, computer science or a related field
- 4-10 years experience working with strong knowledge of ServiceNow
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Application and entitlement schema analysis, data and business process analysis, requirement gathering and documentation
- At least one IDM Platform (Oracle Identity Manager, Sailpoint, etc.)
- At least one Privileged Access Management Platform (Xceedium, Lieberman, Thycotic, CyberArk, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos)
- CISSP and other comparable CyberSecurity certifications
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- Requires availability to meet with teams in the Asia Pacific time zones on 2x per week basis.
- This position does not require the incumbent to travel.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law