Client Implementation Manager
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The CyberSource Technical Sales & Delivery team consists of 15 people within the AP region and is the fastest growing Organization within the Merchant Sales and Acquiring domain of Visa. The Team comprises of Technical Sales Consultants, Client delivery consultant, project managers and also Merchant Optimization consultants. With the booming South Indian Business, we are looking to add another vibrant candidate into our bustling team to assist in expanding the vibrant and dynamic business.
What a <Client Implementation Analyst> does at Visa:
- Develop tactical and strategic plans to successfully support needs of enterprise clients.
- Provide technical, functional and subject matter expertise to our sales team
- Conduct technical presentations and product demonstrations for customer audiences
- Be a resource in supporting the preparation and responses for RFPs and RFIs
- Work closely with our Product Management team to maintain technical and functional knowledge of existing and new services
- Identify and work with third party resources as necessary to support client and project delivery needs
- Project planning and coordination
- Communication and risk management
- Issue escalation and resolution
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction during project delivery
- Work with industry standard project management methodologies
- Work with internal and client teams to develop integration plans, manage diverse stakeholders, and manage expectations
Why this is important to Visa
Client Delivery position will be an integral part of our growing India and South Asia CyberSource sales force. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with our sales teams in providing technical and functional expertise for our suite of hosted payment and risk management solutions, responsible for implementation and integration of new strategic clients, supporting client migration plans, delivering new solution offerings, and working with internal and external stakeholders to provide an optimal integration and project delivery experience with the CyberSource and Visa platforms by demonstrating to our clients how our solutions can be integrated into their existing infrastructure and business processes while addressing any technical concerns.
What you will need:
Digital / Innovation
- Digital savvy – applying your knowledge to the way you work
- Stay current and up-to-date with latest innovation, digital trends, research, skills, and education
- Champions bold ideas and new ways of doing things
- Ask challenging and stretching questions to stimulate innovative thinking
- Consistently search for innovative, more efficient ways to work and make incremental improvements to existing processes or ways of doing business with internal or client stakeholders
- Innovate quickly to create results when new, relevant information surfaces
- Minimum of 3-5 years IT consulting, project management, systems implementation and/or business development, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills; knowledge /certification of IT project management best practices
- Strong understanding of payment processing infrastructure systems, technologies, and security standards preferred.
- Strong knowledge of technology, including programming languages (Java, Web Services, C/C++. Etc.), operating systems (Unix,Linux,Windows) and commercial software applications.
- Familiarity with merchant store front and shopping cart technologies
- Ability to influence and lead diverse set of globally based internal stakeholders.
- Experience working in Asia Pacific region, particularly markets of Southeast Asia.
- Revenue driven and accountable; must be willing to take initiative and move into 'greenfield' territory
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
What will also help:
- Actively promotes an environment of inclusion and diversity of thought
- Communicates openly, honestly and respectfully – ensuring opinions are heard
- Proactively limit or mitigate unconscious biases when making decisions
- Connects the dots and information across the organization to leverage the best of Visa's technologies, expertise, and solutions
- Keeps client needs at the forefront of priorities and takes action to provide high quality solutions/services that exceed their expectations
- Make quick, timely decisions in the face of limited, ambiguous information, or in a crisis or other high-pressure situation
- Adapt and recognise the appropriate mix of qualitative and quantitative input required to make an informed decision, particularly when prompt action is required
- Determine success criteria and key performance indicators for achievement of results and track and monitor progress against those criteria
- Encourage others to openly share and build on each other's new ideas, products or solutions
- Demonstrate energy and positive response when tackling challenging problems and view complicated tasks as engaging or motivating
- Show openness to new ideas, modifying viewpoints and direction in light of new information
- Quickly adapt to multiple changing work demands and priorities by adjusting style and tactics to fit the new circumstances
- Quickly recover from setbacks or failure by viewing as a lesson learned and trying again
Projects you will be a part of:
You will be required to work closely with regional sales teams, internal operations teams, and product teams to ensure success. The success of this role will be measured on growth of revenue and successfully integrated clients. Candidates should have demonstrated skills in: project management, and presentation/training in complex IT environments. The candidate should be familiar with SaaS solutions related to bankcard/acquiring, payment gateway, payment security, and fraud prevention. The right candidate will have a passion for project management excellence, customer advocacy, and will see this role as contributing to the strategic evolution of our business.
Furthermore, you will be at the forefront of Digital payment Systems of the South Asian Markets, Working with Digital Market leaders that shape the landscape of payments. Not only will you be working with Acquiring Banks but also large scale merchants / Payment Service Providers, Digital payment providers and market leaders.