Implementation Analyst - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Implementation Analyst – Client Services, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
This organisation provides client configuration and implementation expertise involving a unique set of skills with highly specialised knowledge of complex systems and applications as it relates to Client programs, transaction processing/routing and its implications to clients and cardholders. Clients include financial institutions, merchants, third party processors, non-traditional clients, state-owned entities, and direct connect merchants.
This is a client facing and an individual contributor role responsible for managing non-routine configuration activities along with identifying and resolving issues of low to mid complexity. This position is at a professional level and requires an individual to work independently while receiving moderate guidance.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Provide dedicated implementation and configuration support to assigned Visa clients within a market and/or support to assigned countries/markets.
- Manage multiple types of configuration requests in support of client and Visa initiatives such as the addition of new system parameters to rollout a new service. This involves the coordination and prioritisation of resources and tasks based on committed deliverable dates.
Client Engagement & Support
- Provide initial consultation and guidance on clients’ requests and needs,
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand program set up requirements and manage steps required to support all new card program installations, processor conversions and updates to existing programs without customer impact.
- Participate and/or lead conference calls associated with client configurations – this may include internal and/or external clients.
- Attends project kick off meetings with client and Visa project team.
- Provide responsive, accurate, and timely communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Review, research, and analyse each client configuration request in detail to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure execution of all deliverables including ownership of implementation requests
- Prepare accurate estimation and processing of billable tasks.
- Provide problem resolution support for production and testing configuration changes.
- Provide 24 x 7 support for escalated inquires related to client configuration changes
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with Visa clients and internal stakeholders (i.e. Account Management, Project Management, & Testing).
- Provide training (and share knowledge) to internal and/or cross-functional teams and external clients, as applicable.
- Responsible for the review and approval of other team members’ implementation work packets. These work packets represent the Visa system table changes involved within a client’s request and requires a review in multiple Visa applications.
- Negotiate amongst various Visa teams and coordinate resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Facilitate any emergency requests and coordinate internal resources (i.e. real time changes with network operations).
- Contribute to department processes and procedures.
What we’re after…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology, or equivalent work experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services. Direct Visa experience is preferred.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organisation, and planning skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrate ability to articulate technical terms or processes into business language.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrate success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to prioritise effectively and multi-task under deadlines.
- Working knowledge of client business drivers as it relates to their operations and processing services.
- Able to remain calm and professional in high stress situations.
- Ability to follow processes, procedures and adjust to a continuously changing environment.
- Occasional travel to other Visa offices and/or onsite client visits. (0% to 5%)
- Fluency in a 2nd European Language (German, French, Romanian, Polish, Spanish, Italian or Turkish).
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.