Manager, Acquiring Solutions
- Moscow, Russia
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The goal of the team is to drive acceptance products development and leverage relations with partners to grow acceptance volumes and Visa revenue. The manager will report to a Director within Merchants Sales and Acquiring department. The manager will be expected to develop a robust understanding of acceptance ecosystem and engage with partners across Visa both functionally and regionally to ensure acceptance development success.
· Research industry trends and understand client needs to develop enhanced acceptance solutions
· Build and nurture C-level relationships across top accounts as the executive sponsor to solidify our partnership and commitments
· Provide efficient and timely support to Russian acquirers focusing on payment innovations implementation
· Go beyond classic four party model to ensure payment facilitators, solution providers and vendors engagement
· Work closely with Innovations and Products in order to acceptance product initiatives
· Deliver insights on business trends and sales activities to senior leadership across Visa
· Think proactively about necessary innovations
What’s in it for you:
· Work within a driven and highly motivated team to provide a world-class client experience
· Be a key contributor in “making a difference” in one of the World’s largest, most well- respected brands
· Exceptional Benefits including Visa’s Educational Assistance Program, Tuition reimbursement and Mentoring Programs.
We’re seeking a proven leader with extensive enterprise sales leadership experience.
This individual has experience in building and leading sales in a new segments with the high level of uncertainty.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven ability to understand and illustrate industry eco-system: key players, points of influence, opportunities, resources. Work out segment strategy and action plan.
· 5+ years of relevant work experience
· Strong experience in acceptance products and solutions, transaction processing, technology trends
· Understanding of Russia acceptance landscape including acquirers, payment facilitators, solution providers and vendors
· Great communication and presentation skills, ability to develop and tell a story
· Able to work independently, and with broad instructions
· Adaptable to a variety of different work and projects
· Comfort with high-level, strategic thinking, including wiliness to be an active and outspoken participant in decision making
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.