Sales Manager, CoBrands
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Sales Manager (SM) is an individual contributor, field sales position, within our growing Mexican team. The SM will help drive the expansion of Visa Merchant Sales business into specific merchants at the Mexican market. This role is responsible for developing a strong relationship with the managed accounts, detect new business opportunities and deploy the business initiatives defined on the annual account plan of the merchant. The Sales Manager will work closely with other Visa teams to offer a set of payment solutions to the defined accounts
- Identify, drive development, manage the sales process and close new business opportunities with the defined accounts
- Effectively lead revenue generation while meeting the account strategic business objectives. Meet and exceed challenging quarterly sales goals
- Provide market expertise to properly identify, qualify, and create account plans
- Design and execute marketing and product campaigns to increase the number of cardholders or their spend thorough the customer life cycle.
- Aid in the completion and presentation of RFPs and RFIs.
- Work closely with our Product Management team to maintain technical and functional knowledge of existing and new products
- Actively contribute to the evolving business and Visa’s product strategy
- Work within a matrix organization and develop strong internal relationships to achieve the accounts objectives
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 2-5+ years of B2B technology or payment sales experience selling to large companies through direct and indirect channels
- Previous experience in the ecommerce, merchant and payment industries is desired
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.