Global Commercial Business Graduate Programme
- London, UK
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Graduate rotational programme is a two-year long programme with three rotations across our commercial business. To help you succeed, we offer regular training sessions to build your skills and opportunities to understand the other areas of Visa. With meaningful exposure to senior leaders and social events with your fellow graduates, our goal is to provide you with a world of opportunities to grow your career.
Here are some cool things our rotational programme graduates could work on:
- Sparking fresh ideas that are infused in our culture and our products.
- Work alongside clients, liaising with multiple stakeholders with the aim of growing the business through collaboration, building quality, deepen relationships
- Engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams are appropriately involved and informed about client opportunities and issues, endeavouring to break down silos and work together as “One Visa” Sparking fresh ideas that are infused in our culture and our products.
- Develop excellent knowledge of Visa products and services and understand the impact of your specialty area on client business
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating in 2020 or who graduated in 2019, ready to start full-time work in Autumn 2020
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Passion for new technology, client focused and data-driven decision making
- Passionate about what you do and fired up about the opportunity to deliver within the European region
- Possess a high level of professionalism and leadership skills to build business relationships, trust and respect with business partners and suppliers
- Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating cross functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues appropriately
Over the course of three rotations, Graduates will be challenged to develop the following core competencies:
· Communication and Presentation Skills
· Global Commerical Exposure
· Team-based/Cross Functional Collaboration
· Strategic Thinking
· Project Management Skills
This role has the potential to rotate into Milan, Madrid or Frankfurt