Implementation Analyst (Project Manager)
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This position serves as Project Manager for implementation services provided to Clients (Banks). The role manages the efforts of Visa technical and business resources required to implement new and add-on Visa products and services. Responsible for gathering and documenting project requirements while providing client consultative guidance on Visa regulations, fees, features and functionality
This is an individual contributor role responsible for working with Visa Clients (banks) to achieve the timely and error free implementation of new Visa products and services or updates to existing Visa programs. This role works across a breadth of internal and external stakeholders to achieve the stated project objectives. If required, this role escalates projects that are in jeopardy and works with line management within Visa and the Client organization to make decisions that bring needed resources to resolve any issues.
- Provide project management support to Visa client institutions and processors in assigned region to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with customers to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to management on weekly or monthly basis.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing and change requests, as well as short term tactical and strategic customer initiatives.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Represent customer system and processing requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience in a business analyst, customer support role in software or financial services.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in project management or customer support role in software, financial or information services
- Working knowledge of Visa’s payment processing systems including message routing, authorization, clearing & settlement and client connectivity a plus
SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Ability to synthesize and translate technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve results as part of an effective team.
- Able to effectively prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Must be able to work on Singapore Public Holidays, if required and at hours to support clients in designated country of support.
- Candidate is required to support the Asia market
- This position requires off scheduled work including late evenings / weekends in support of client and company configuration changes and associated post production validation.