Associate Account Manager - Visa Business Solutions (New Grad)
- Ashburn, VA, USA
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
Visa Business Solutions provides issuers and their corporate clients a suite of products and capabilities to simplify the critical processes that businesses perform daily. These critical processes include managing expenses, compliance, vendors and reporting. They also provide analysis for corporate clients in order to make informed business and financial decisions about employee and company spend. Business Solutions also facilitate payments between buyers and suppliers, using online solutions or APIs. The Associate Account Manager works on case, triaging, and operational support for client needs.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at the professional level, serves as a technical/functional entry-level specialist and is involved in solving low-complexity problems. This role receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision and may act as a mentor to other team members.
- Provide information and direction to clients regarding Visa products, tools and services, Visa rules, integrated billing and transaction research.
- Identify and analyze low complexity operational problems affecting Clients; communicate ongoing situation status and resolution.
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives, and ensure processing system performance standards are met and that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a working knowledge of Visa products and services.
- Proactively work with the client to identify strategic opportunities and operational cost efficiencies, manage moderately complex assignments that are diverse in scope, and search out appropriate courses of action.
- Research and resolve client’s business and transaction processing and billing issues by obtaining and examining all relevant information to determine cause and facilitate resolution.
- Identify and analyze processing issues with client impacts; consistently communicate situational status and resolution; advise on SLA performance both internally and externally as appropriate.
- Prepare and present monthly and/or quarterly production performance results.
- Support biannual business enhancements and all Visa mandates.
- 2 - 5 years of client facing experience in the financial services industry
- Comfort in technical environment, interest in aptitude for understanding technical concepts and terms
- Ability to synthesize technical information and apply to business solutions.
Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively
prioritize and multi-task under deadlines
- Strong written email and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills are required
- PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be proficient in all MS Office applications (Excel,
Word, PowerPoint and Access)
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.