Senior Analyst, Global Business Operations and Strategy
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Global Client Services (CS) team is seeking an ambitious, highly analytical, thoughtful professional to join the Business Operations and Strategy team. The ideal candidate will possess a unique mix of analytical rigor, natural curiosity, and leadership to develop and deliver insights for the organization. The role will help support a variety of strategic initiatives including but not limited to: business insights, budgeting and planning, success metrics/KPIs, and regional operations.
While this role will report directly to the VP of Business Operations and Strategy, the position will provide exposure to a wide range of stakeholders, both within the Global CS team, as well as with cross-function teams including Finance and Human Resources. This role will also require close collaboration with the regional Business Ops leads.
· Support the development, management, and tracking of metrics and KPIs to assess short-term and long-term performance of the business; contribute to developing insights on the strategy and operating performance of the business
· Lead quantitative and qualitative analyses that translates large sums of data into presentable and actionable insights
· Develop presentations that highlight insights in innovative and creative manners for leadership and the broader CS team
· Collaborate across CS and partner organizations (e.g. Finance, Human Resources) to support the global CS budget and workforce planning
· Play a critical role in driving progress against employee and client engagement action plans
· Drive cross-regional coordination and execution of all projects and strategic initiatives
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree a plus
- 5-10 years experience working in data analysis and/or insight delivery with a proven record of creating business value from data. Experience in management consulting or business operations, a plus
- Extraordinary analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues in a clear, concise and impactful way – turning research & hard numbers into compelling stories and useful strategic insights to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and achieving results, with an emphasis on how work is being accomplished.
- Superior modeling and presentation skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills to build credibility as a "peer" with partners
- Self-starter, results oriented individual with the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and handle numerous projects concurrently
- A team player and collaborator, able to work well with a diverse group of individuals in a matrixed environment, ranging from junior to executive level
- Advanced level of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Naturally curious and action-oriented
, Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.