Manager, Solutions, Data Products - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Manager, Solutions, Data Products, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Reporting to the Head of Go to Market, Global Data Products, you will be an integral part of Visa’s Data Products team in London, helping bridge client needs with relevant and impactful data products and solutions. You will be the main conduit and liaison between the client/sales teams and the product implementation.
What we expect of you, day to day
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams across Visa, you will own the execution of the data products, which include data-driven applications, APIs, and software-as-a-service platforms for a client to best suit their needs.
- You will collaborate across our global and regional product, and technology teams to develop and deliver innovative programs and content that drive demand.
- Attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, and are imperative in your ability to represent the brand in everything from product development and design to outbound communications.
- You are obsessed with tracking performance, and always have the data to prove what is working and what is not.
- You are an extension of Visa’s Product Organization, regularly collaborating with product managers, product strategists, engineers and sales.
- You are also responsible to help with troubleshooting product issues and helping resolving them in a timely manner.
- You will attend client meetings as needed and work closely with the sales team to talk through technical details of the products, putting in place a test construct, liaising with clients on validation exercises and implementation of the product including answering technical questions.
What we’re after…
- Extensive years of product operations and sales engineering working business intelligence software, APIs and other data products
- Highly technical and able to talk to developers and handle implementation and integration questions
- Experience working with clients to build solutions to technical problems using APIs, data feeds, and implemented models
- Good technical and analytics skills
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, and experience with agency teams
- Creative, analytical problem solver
- Self-starter with ability to build and manage programs from scratch
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt and move quickly to accomplish goals
- Experience at a SaaS company is preferred, but not required
- Financial industry experience is a large plus
Less than 10% travel required.
Incumbent must make themselves available onsite during core business hours
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.