Sales Analyst - B2B Connect (Salesforce)
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
We are looking for an experienced US based sales associate with financial service industry experience to support B2B Connect’s expansion initiatives. B2B Connect is Visa first non-card based large value payment product using distributed ledger technology. This is an incredibly exciting time to join our team as we expand globally.
This role is a unique opportunity to join Visa Global B2B Connect leadership team and be part of onboarding initial customers. The leader will be passionate about sales, reporting, customer experience, analytics and business growth and will be responsible for a reporting and analysis within the team. You will have the opportunity to support a high-performing team across multiple geographies, align global plans and KPI’s that align to B2B Connect’s growth plans
Support the execution of B2B Connect US based sales strategy
- Customize delivery of B2B Connect capabilities to align with individual client needs and priorities
- Lead the analysis, insight and ongoing monitoring of market trends, regulations and competitive analysis to enable Visa’s teams to develop and implement proactive strategies and
plans to protect and grow Visa’s business
- Execute product positioning and pricing of Visa and competitors' products in client's product portfolios
- Be a strong and articulate external voice of Visa
- Serve as role model for leadership team. Hold individuals accountable for commitments, promote transparency and healthy debate on key issues and demonstrate ethical behavior, act with integrity
- Establish key performance metrics and measurements for the predictable delivery of B2B connect network growth
Refine and execute the vision for B2B Connect to be recognized as the global network financial institutions and their related value chain service providers
- Take an active role in the future of the service by identifying and defining new payment use cases, be the advocate of those to the B2B Connect Product team
Represent Visa B2B Connect at international events
- Establish clear goals and provide coaching to team members to maximize team competency and support career development of direct reports
1 year of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
Demonstrated experience as a seasoned business/sales analyst who has worked with and/or managed global sales teams
- Expert skills with Salesforce, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
Financial service industry experience – cash management, treasury technology experience a plus but not required
High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about B2B industry players, their customers, and emerging technology / global B2B commerce space
5 years of related, professional experience (or equivalent combined with education) with progressive management experience.
Bilingual will be a plus
Advanced degree will be a plus, but is not required
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.