Senior Director – Strategic Digital Partner
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This key position is part of the Strategic Partnerships team dedicated to the Client account. The Account Lead is responsible for excellence in delivering the program of work associated with the Client partnership contract/ program. The role requires strong commercial, relationship, technology and project management expertise, underpinned by a solid knowledge of payments. The role will work closely with the CRM teams across multiple markets, Merchants, Product, Finance, Visa Performance Solutions and CSS teams within Visa and with all key stakeholders at Client, specifically the SVP – International and broader team. The reporting line for this role is into the VP Digital Partnerships, AP. The Senior Director is specifically focused on Payment and is responsible for the establishment, management and delivery of new platform enhancements, benefits delivery and customer service experiences that can be delivered via Client and Client’s Mobile or Digital channels, cobrand and banking products. Through engagement and experience with Visa products, platforms and services, the role will drive customer advocacy, increase engagement and preference for Visa products and solutions
In conjunction with the Country Managers and Product AP business leadership
• Own the Governance Framework to support the delivery of the program of work associated with the Client partnership across Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand and Singapore
• Scope of role included Client programs in these markets
• Manage and refine Program processes, including Issue Resolution, Risk Management and Stakeholder Management processes for the partnership program of work.
• Design and manage the development and execution of the Program Annual Operating Plan including tasks, resourcing, key milestones and progress reporting.
• Lead and administer the Steering Group in consultation Client Business Leadership
• Establish and manage the projects endorsed by the Steering Group that form the entire program of work between Client and Visa.
• Manage the program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
• Co-ordinate and communicate the goals and processes necessary for implementing the program of work, including, but not limited to a monthly report.
• Facilitate the payments associated with Incentive Activity Plans.
• Ensure achievement, track and forecast payments against Incentive Funding for all Incentives requiring an Incentive Activity Plan.
• Take accountability as business owner within Visa for each of the projects delivered under the program of work and coordinate working teams to deliver against Visa and Client expectations
• Ensure compliance with Visa contracted product delivery requirements, processes and tools.
• Manage project staffing, resource setting and dependency management
• Work with subject matter experts to fully understand project requirements
• Influence and negotiate resolution of any project resource conflicts based on project priority as well as Client priorities
• Build business cases and secure regional or global resources when required.
• Consult and collaborate with the Client to ensure alignment with strategic objectives of the Client Account.
• Collaborate with Client lead to build organizational agility by focusing on scenario planning for Client.
• Anticipate and prepare for future business needs based on resource load and performance data.
• Demonstrated ability to influence diverse groups of professionals that have expertise in different domains and at times conflicting agendas
• Understanding of where value drivers to both businesses will be derived including strategic long term thought leadership for longer term value
• Experience leading multinational client accounts
• Demonstrated ability in driving sales results to meet revenue projections/targets and managing to a budget and financial acumen to articulate a return on investment
• Demonstrated experience in managing resources (as direct or indirect reports) to meet goals across multiple projects and markets
• Ability to translate technical opportunities and issues into business impacts and vice versa
• Strong customer service orientation, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication to present complex technical information to a diverse audience.
• Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic environment and recognize priority issues, escalating quickly where relevant.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team, with time constraints.
• Knowledge and experience of multiple project development and execution methodologies
• Strong persuasion and influencing capabilities.
• Demonstrated competency in the execution of multiple large projects will be highly regarded
• Experience in a global business environment a must
• Proven ability to work under pressure and drive integrations to completion
• Fluent in English and potentially Bahasa (Business) – written and verbal
If you’re interested in a career that will surprise you – get in touch with Visa today.