Business Development Analyst
- Lagos, Nigeria
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa West Africa is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. The SSA sub-region covers five markets in West Africa.
This position reporting to the Head of Sales will be responsible for operational management of all aspects of the sales organization. This role will provide overall support towards the growth of Visa products and services across the region by ensuring that client requests,business analysis, cyclic reporting, and day to day operations of the business are executed in a seamless and timely manner.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
To support with the following:
- Support the operational onboarding and project initiation process for clients and non-traditional partners
- Analyze, review, and track all documentation requests to ensure appropriateness and timely fulfillment; ensure clear communications;
- Develop new, innovative and efficient operational processes to accelerate growth of the business
- Support to monitor the Key Performance Indicators of client by product, making analysis of feedback and planning new alternatives / possibilities of business;
- Support implementation plans for new projects along with Products, Marketing, Finance, Operations and other Teams, making analysis of viability, in order to offer the best way to leverage the business of VISA and Clients
- Gathering and analyzing of available Visa solutions for the targeted teams and products of each client.
- Own and manage Sales Reporting Platform
- Presentations’ development and client meetings’ organization;
- Planning implementation of management tools with various initiatives by clients
- Be the main point of contact for business related client enquiries across the region
- Report status and metrics weekly to management.
- Bachelors Degree / MBA preferred
- 4-6 years of experience preferable including sales and/or customer relationship in the payments industry;
- English with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Emphasis in customer-facing roles;
- Very analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a ¨peer¨ with the sales
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with cross-functional VISA and client areas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.