Senior Product Solutions Architect
- Lagos, Nigeria
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa West Africa is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. The SSA sub-region covers five markets in West Africa.
The global Product Organization delivers the holistic product strategy for Visa and accelerates the seamless delivery of our products into markets. We are at the core of Visa’s overall vision to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We are fueled by a diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class products and services to people all over the world.
We are looking for looking for Senior Product Solutions Managers within our Solutions Management team to join our progressive team.
As part of the Solutions Management team , you will design and implements the go-to-market strategy for solution sales and deployment at Visa. You and your team will be responsible for creating solution bundles relevant for your specific geography across product lines to position with Visa’s customers Your role will include aspects of consultative client engagement , product strategy, and analytics to craft solutions to meet customer needs.
You will also be working with a team that supports technical conversations and deployment with external partners, including advising on how they can work with Visa to build custom solutions that utilize their strengths to enhance Visa’s solution bundles.
• Identify business growth opportunities from new and existing partnerships by leveraging Visa products and creating Visa solution bundles
• Stay abreast of trends in the payments, technology, business, identifying implications for Visa’s Product & Solutions strategy and our clients businesses
• Adopt human-centred design thinking around how Visa can improve its customer experience across Visa’s product and solutions sets
• Work alongside a cross-functional team of Sales and Business Development to build and drive strategic business goals for Visa
• Address product-related questions and technical challenges and improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams
• Analyze and optimize the business growth of existing partners
• Work closely with our partners across the solution development cycle starting from strategy and solution definition through launch and go to market, by co-managing and driving the completion of key execution deliverables
• BA/BS degree with an aptitude and passion for technology
• 6-8 years years of related work experience
• Eagerness and self starting approach and an entrepreneurial mindset
• Problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in cross-functional collaborative environments
• Knowledge or experience with Agile methodology to drive product development and delivery
• Proven ability to take initiative and to build strong and productive relationships
The function that this individual performs is key to delivering on Visa’s strategic pillars. It forms a part of Visa’s Client engagement plans, merchant relations, Fintech partnerships and industry stakeholder management team. Failure to deliver on those commitments can have a visible and pronounced impact on Visa’s revenues, reputation and brand image, and in some cases, can expose the company to financial liability. Hard work, high integrity and honesty are non-negotiables.