Reporting Business Systems Analyst
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa’s Operations and Infrastructure (O&I) team is seeking a hands-on Systems Analyst to manage team projects, analyze data, and produce reports that contribute to informed business decisions. The candidate will possess a strong work ethic, leadership skills, excellent judgment, good time management in prioritizing work, and the ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Support O&I wide workforce plan dashboards and reports.
- Track full time employees (FTE) and Contingent resources through workforce life-cycle.
- Manage BPO contracts through its life-cycle from initiation of work orders, raising purchase requests, managing invoices, and closing out contracts.
- Ensuring consistency and integrity of reports and multiple data sources by setting guidelines and rules for querying and reporting.
- Automate, streamline, and improve data related processes.
- Generating information and insights from data.
- Develop reports to contextualize information in a manner suitable to executive audiences.
- A bachelor’s degree and five (5) years of relevant work experience preferably in banking, financial institutions, technology or consulting firms
- Excellent business writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Expert in Microsoft Excel; specifically formulas and pivot tables.
- Have experience with at least 2 of the following 5 areas:
- Project Coordination
- Governance, Risk and Security Compliance
- Tableau or other Data Visualization
- SharePoint, HTML, or Web Design
- PowerPoint proficiency
- ITIL Certification and working in an IT Operations team
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or comparable
- Basic SQL skills
Work Authorization: authorization to work in the U.S. in a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Position Location: this position and incumbent must be based in the Highlands Ranch location. Visa will not provide relocation assistance in connection with this position.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position does not require the incumbent to travel.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.