Sr ADA Analyst
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
- Subject matter expertise with Section 508, TAC 206/213, and WCAG 2.0 (AA) compliance for documents, presentations, webpages and similar materials
- Experience reviewing products, services, webpages, documents, presentations, and similar materials to ensure compliance before internal or external publication
- Experience testing electronic documents, webpages and software for Section 508, TAC 206/213 and WCAG 2.0 compliance
- Background in automated/manual accessibility testing including identifying non-compliant documents and output and recommending clear and specific mitigation steps to management
- Ability to communicate a prioritized list of compliance issues and potential compliance risks as well as clear mitigation strategies to management
- Experience coaching authors, content developers, and staff on how to ensure output remains compliant with ADA standards
- Work Closely with Visa Internal VGAR team to follow the standards
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Experience working with client facing UI applications
- Experience with Accessbility Testing
- Experience working with tools HTML Code snipper, JAWS, Total Validator
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of WCAG 2.1, VGAR, and 508 standards
- Experience with Seleinum automation tool is a plus
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.