Senior Account Executive, Netherlands - Level 5
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Account Executive, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Responsible to pro-actively and commercially manage and grow the business of assigned Visa clients in the Dutch market, by actively selling, promoting and securing usage of all of Visa’s applicable products and services.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Owns the annual business/account plans for the assigned accounts, agreeing with the Country Manager what actions will be required for their product/portfolio
- Manages the product portfolio and services for these accounts, ensuring clients are provided appropriate support from Visa
- Works with clients to identify new and ongoing requirements and actively and commercially stimulating them to innovate, introducing new products and services as appropriate
- Works closely with the assigned client, regularly liaising with multiple key stakeholders and ensuring an ongoing quality relationship is maintained
- Is a real team player willing to share knowledge, expertise, and providing direction and guidance to less experienced team members
- Demonstrates good knowledge of all Visa products and services, with expert knowledge in certain areas including demonstrating the willingness for continuous learning on the job
- Expected to consultatively sell and advice this knowledge to assigned clients
- Engages with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams such as product, innovation, marketing, MS&A and consulting are appropriately involved and informed about their client needs, in a matrix environment
What we’re after…
- Previous sales management experience with a focus on consultative selling
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the digital environment, payments business and/or financial services
- Commercial understanding, the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Broad knowledge about Visa and its products and services
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels within own client group business
- Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- Team player and flexible approach and curious to learn
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.