- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Executive Administration Responsibilities
- Provide executive level administrative support, including managing multiple executive calendars in parallel, booking and managing executive travel plans, using Visa tools for expense and purchase management and preparing for meetings.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional relationships with internal and external business partners, including several levels of management, Visa employees and Visa clients
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator across multiple time zones for an ambitious and energetic sales and account management leadership team at Visa’s corporate headquarters location
- Plan onsite and offsite team meetings and events, including coordinating conference room set-up, catering, A/V, and logistical arrangements, and providing occasional on-location support for team activities such as group meetings and team outings
- Prepare and update PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and other documents
- Provide support for reports, projects and initiatives as requested
- Assist with team travel arrangements as requested
- Be responsive to reasonable requests for off-hours work, email and messages follow-up
Team Support Responsibilities
- Provide support for site management and for other senior leaders
- Coordinate on-boarding of new employees and contractors, and associated tracking
- Assist with space management, workspace move requests and submit facilities work orders
- Maintain common areas such as break rooms and meeting rooms tidy after use
- Create purchase requisitions and assist staff with expense reporting and finance issues
- Perform team support duties including ordering office supplies, booking meeting rooms, processing training registrations, and updating distribution lists
Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
5+ years of administrative experience required, A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent combination of work and education experience) is preferred
- Proficiency in managing multiple executive, including experience in managing executive calendars and organizing travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with clients, executive staff and team members
Track record of demonstrating excellent leadership and professional presence in working with others
Demonstrated strengths balancing and prioritizing from several team members, with attention to detail and proven ability to organize well
Interest and expertise in event planning and/or project coordination
- Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information
- Skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Track record of creative problem solving, ability to work well collaboratively and maintain a professional work environment
Infrequent travel, and expect less than 10% travel will be required.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.