Financial Analyst - Continuous Controls Monitoring
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services
join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Execute upon the vision, mission, strategies and annual goals for the Continuous Controls Monitoring function in alignment with the Company’s goal.
- Perform Continuous Controls Monitoring across a range of Visa Policies and Procedures
- Perform detailed review of transactions, data anomalies, key risk indicators reviews for the assigned markets at pre-established frequency
- Aggregate and/or analyze data meaningfully to identify unusual trends, anomalies and non-compliant transactions with Visa Policies and Procedures.
- Align on the issues with the stakeholders and timely escalate potential high-risk exceptions for timely action, reporting and resolution.
- Assess root cause of potential exception and support remediation efforts for exceptions identified
- Participate in local Controls Committee meetings for the Region/Market/Country as CCM function representative, present and report findings.
- Prepare periodic reports on the state of control environment.
- Perform any other controls related work as required to support the Regional Director.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Certification: CISA/ CISM / CIA/ CPA preferred
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong controls, compliance and/ or auditing background with demonstrated understanding of corporate’s policies and procedures
- Ability to think out of the box, innovate and take a solutions-oriented approach.
- Challenge the status quo and be curious and bold to advocate for changes that bring value and eliminates manual tasks.
- Extensive data analysis skills and an aptitude for understanding, interpretation and investigation
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Highly motivated team member who easily cultivates effective relationships with staff both inside and outside the Finance organization
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible.
- Ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a global team.