Implementation Manager - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Implementation Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Business Solutions Implementation team use global expertise to build and lead a variety of implementation activities for Visa clients utilising the Visa Business Solutions for commercial card products.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for providing complex implementation management and business leadership (plan, direct, coordinate and lead activities, etc.) within Visa for the Business Solutions suite of products. This role serves as a subject matter specialist and works independently.
As a project manager, you will lead complex and multi-layer implementations for new and existing Visa clients. You will ensure expectations are exceeded using Project Management Methodology best practices and skills.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Lead the implementation and onboarding of Financial Institutions to Visa Business Solutions, such as Data, Spend Management
- Build strong customer relationships with the ability to simplify complex problems to support business needs.
- Continuously monitor progress, customer feedback, and provide status updates and project milestones to the project team, senior management, the client, and banking partners, via weekly or other progress reporting, and by managing status meetings.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans with risk/mitigation plans and issue logs to enhance external and internal communications.
- As a subject matter expert, acquire and maintain a deep understanding of supported services to train customer and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively identify opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality and/or efficiency.
- Require minimum guidance on execution, be responsible for own work assignments and take the initiative to resolve issues and meet deadlines.
- Responsible for accurately recording project progression within a CRM system.
What we’re after…
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience. Requires progressively responsible experience in an implementation support role in software, financial or information services.
- Extensive experience in using project management methodology is required.
- Experience in Spend Management or Expense Management solutions, such as Visa IntelliLink Spend Management, Concur, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing customers and staff at all levels.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Ability to represent technical and business issues and solutions to multiple levels internally and externally to support strategic organizational plans.
- Proven experience in providing onsite training to customer. Comfortable with providing online demonstrations and training, whilst keeping audience engaged.
- Customer focus with proven ability in providing technical and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs.
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
- Effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated expertise in using standard MS Office tools (e.g., MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent business ethics is required and the successful candidate will have experience and demonstrated success in the above listed core competencies.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.