- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This organization provides client configuration and implementation expertise involving a unique set of skills with highly specialized knowledge of the complex systems and applications as it relates to Client programs, transaction processing/routing and its implications to clients and cardholders. Clients include financial institutions, third party processors, non-traditional clients, state-owned entities, merchants, and direct connect merchants.
This is a client facing and an individual contributor role responsible for managing non-routine configuration activities along with identifying and resolving issues of low to mid complexity. This position is at a professional level and requires an individual to work independently while receiving moderate guidance.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
- Lead project management of implementations for Visa client institutions and processors in assigned region to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Manage routine and non-routine, moderately complex processing and change requests, as well as support client initiatives.
- Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Represent client system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Report client project accomplishments and deliverables to management monthly.
- Update and enhance internal support documents to assist internal and external stakeholders.
- Support biannual business enhancements and all Visa mandates.
2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions
- Demonstrate ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations
- Demonstrate success in customer relationship management
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines
- Working knowledge of client business drivers as it relates to their operations and processing services
- This position requires some off-hour work in support of production installs. This includes evenings and weekends in support of project activities.
Provide implementation and configuration support to assigned Visa clients and/or in assigned market; meet all milestones and deliverables in a timely manner; Ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded
Coordinate directly with clients to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact
Manage non-routine processing and change requests, as well as support customer initiatives
Partner and present opportunities to clients with the objective of increasing performance and further educating clients on programs
Act as approver for other analysts on client program changes
Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs in support of client projects and/or initiatives
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with Visa clients and internal stakeholders
Represent customer system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations
Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments
Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to management monthly
Provide training to internal and/or cross-functional teams and external clients, as applicable
Proactively identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement resulting in improved efficiency and effectiveness, and increased customer satisfaction
Work Hours: This position requires some non-daytime and weekday work hours including possible combinations of evenings, mornings and weekends in support of project activities.
Travel Requirements - This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.