Senior Analyst, Workday Talent Management
- Austin, TX, USA
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities. We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
Visa’s Corporate IT organization is hiring a Technology expert responsible for Workday Talent Management solution & delivery. This role will report to the Director of Talent & Compensation Systems in our Corporate IT organization.
Imagine yourself as part of the team of individuals that are creating Visa's digital future for how employees, organizational and HR leaders get work done. Workday is at the center of everything we do. While you will help administer other SaaS applications, we want to utilize all the synergy Workday brings to our core human capital management practices. We do not take orders; rather, we build deep partnerships with our HR partners and champion proactive new ways Technology can advance our employees’ development. We prioritize delightful user experiences and we thrive on solving our businesses problems.
We need you to leverage your years of HR & technical experience and your hands-on Workday configuration experience to design, build and deliver Technology solutions with successful outcomes. You will partner closely with our Human Resources team to understand business problems and promote strategic and tactical solutions. You will design, configure, test and deploy new Workday / SaaS application features with precision and transparency and administer business processes in our Global Workday tenant like goal setting, talent reviews and performance reviews. Because Technology is at the heart of what we do, you will be flexible to learn, implement and support new technical solutions pertaining to Talent Management.
Come join our team and help build the strategy and roadmap for the future of HR Technology at Visa!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, or related technical fields
- 6+ years of experience in Corporate Technology or a similar HRIS function including experience managing projects (definition & planning, execution)
- 4+ years of proven leading the development, testing, configuration, and implementation of new enhancements in Workday. Preferably experience with Talent Management (Talent Suite, Performance Management, Goal Setting, Feedback), Report Development (Advanced, Matrix, Composite) and Domain Security configurations.
- 4+ years working with Human Resources with a working knowledge of HR program best practices
- 4+ years’ experience interacting with the technical integration of applications (vendor selection, procurement, security assessment and vendor management)
- 4+ years’ experience with facilitating business requirements discussions (user centered research, define needs & problems) and creating system configuration/ functional spec. documents (user experience mapping, wire frames) to facilitate solution discussions.
- Strong technical communication skills along with effective collaboration skills
- Strong program and project management skills. Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional problem solving and time management skills and highly detail oriented
- Superior stakeholder management; Interacts frequently with internal and external management and senior level customer representatives
- Ability to lead effective meetings and briefings for internal and external representatives. Must often coordinate efforts between functional areas or members of an extended project team
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.