Technical Product Analyst
- Austin, TX, USA
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies. Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is the leading payment management company focused on eCommerce. The company serves over 450,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a broad base of small to mid-sized accounts. Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America is processed through CyberSource, and we are growing worldwide. CyberSource is a payment management service leader, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with sophisticated fraud and security management, delivered in a software-as-a-service model.
2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing product and building mockup for product ideas
- Analytical skills – secure and compare information from different sources to prioritize features
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product
- Strong product management experience in business portal, payment industry & API management.
- Responsible for value proposition definition and communications, product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, and executive presentations
- Creative spark – in product innovation, product management, and finding ways to get things done
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated, strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a flair forgetting people excited
- Strong desire and aptitude to be very hands-on with data and reporting
- Team player, with proven track record of taking initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables
- Prior experience in merchant services a plus
- Financial services/payments, ecommerce, and mobile commerce
- industry experience a strong plus
· Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills
Work Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.