Senior Manager, Client Marketing - Central Eastern Europe - Level 5
- Budapest, Hungary
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What’s it all about?
The Senior Manager of Client Marketing (CEE Region) will be supporting the Hungary market development plan by defining the B2B2C strategy and marketing plan under supervision of the HoM to increase the level of client and merchant activations by partnering with marketing on central and sub-regional levels, sub-regional and local product owners, and client facing teams to identity and execute upon opportunities to effectively market Visa products in Hungary and Slovakia
You will develop close working relationships with key clients to build win/win customized initiative ideas and plans together, working across all levels (country/cluster/European) and functions (marketing, card teams, retail banking, management board etc) as needed. Support newly acquired clients with marketing and communications support.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Support Slovak clients with local language/on the ground marketing activities and advice
- Build client marketing “toolkits” to be applied for medium sized clients
- Closely interact with the European Client Marketing manager & client marketing managers across CEE and other clusters to exchange learnings & scale up ideas
- Manage the co-marketing for new product launches to ensure maximum traction with client and merchants
- Support nationwide campaigns for Hungary with local language and market expertise
- Manage and accurately report budgets and deliver projects on time
- Develop innovative, ‘new to Visa’ ways of maximising reach via client and merchants
- Ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities and client objectives and have well defined business and marketing KPIs
- Conduct analysis and provide locally focused thought leadership and advice by leveraging data, metrics, and insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, and external clients
- Manage local agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs and communications
- Champion the brand position in the market for B2B audiences
- Optimise the value of Visa’s global sponsorship portfolio to deliver against client and merchant objectives
What we’re after…
- Educated to degree level, or hold equivalent professional experience
- Proven, first-hand knowledge of the Hungarian and Slovak market
- Fluent in Hungarian, and English (Slovak as an advantage)
- Strong strategic trade marketing/marketing background with experience delivering measurable business results
- Good understanding of Visa and the payments eco-system
- Experience with developing multi-channel marketing programs and comfort using data to optimise campaigns from multiple sources
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Adept at using data from multiple sources to build investment/business cases to prove how marketing strategies drive the business
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organisation with multiple stakeholders to deliver accurate and on-time project deliverables
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong influencing skills to persuade and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility - role will involve regular travel
- Sociable and confident interacting at a more senior level
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.