Total Reward Analyst
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays
We are looking for a Total Rewards Analyst to help drive a complete Total Rewards (TR) approach for Visa’s Central East Europe Middle East Africa (CEMEA) region.
The role will work with the CEMEA Head of Total Rewards to support & implement Visa’s total reward strategy. The role will support local total reward programs and practices, and assist with the design, development & delivery of new & existing programs to drive our strategic aim as an Employer of Choice.
The role also partners and consults with the HR team to address various reward and benefits issues along with the payroll team to ensure seamless delivery of total rewards in the region.
If you are the successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to...
- Future-proof the CEMEA region with Total Rewards being a key pillar to drive change and stay relevant in a fast moving region.
- Partner across a global stakeholder group including, Global Compensation, Payroll, Mobility along with the CEMEA HR Leadership team to drive and execute a holistic Total Rewards strategy that supports Visa’s strategic aim as an Employer of Choice.
- Drive the execution of a TR approach including compensation projects, processes and initiatives (Annual review, incentives, equity plans).
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Market Benchmarking Analysis: Own the CEMEA Benchmarking approach. Recommend salary surveys and survey providers that provide best data for benchmark jobs in relevant markets, help determine appropriate job matches in salary surveys and work with business managers and global compensation colleagues to define relevant peer group companies at the country level.
- Pay Analysis: Recommend competitive local pay strategies based on local market analysis of key Visa jobs and skills to the Head of Total Reward.
- Job evaluation: Own the job evaluation process in assigned countries/levels in alignment with global job leveling criteria
- Support in the following areas:
- Total Reward program support: provide program support in partnership with the Head of Total Rewards & Benefit Program Manager CEMEA.
- Annual Compensation Review: work with the Head of Reward & CEMEA HR team on the support & execution of the Annual Compensation Review.
- Compensation support: assist the Head of Reward & CEMEA Talent Acquisition on the preparation of job offers and other compensation related issues.
- Budgets & Forecasting: working with the Head of Total Reward provide relevant information and analyses to Finance & other key partners in this activity.
- Shared Services: collaborate with the HR Shared Services team, equipping them to respond to employee inquiries and conducting ongoing program education.
- Process Improvement: work with the Head of Total Reward to Identify ways to continuously improve operational processes including but not limited to the activities listed above
- Educated to degree level (in any specialism)
- Knowledge of compensation program design and management across international markets CEMEA specific experience of market competitive practices a plus.
- Experience in analyzing market competitive practices in compensation.
- Highly accurate and strong attention to detail – confident working with complex data and comfortable reconciling information to ensure a high level of accuracy and data integrity.
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to create well-structured and quality documentation, presentations and communication materials.
- Experience with HR systems ideally Workday
- Experience of working in a Reward Function Centre of Excellence (CoE)
- Experience of change management projects with regard to reward and benefits
- Have an ability to build relationships to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, including the ability to plan and schedule competing work deliverables
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.