Senior Contract Manager - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Contract Manager we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
We are looking for a Senior Contract Manager to join our team. You would responsible for providing subject matter expertise on all aspects of incentive agreements & pipeline management. You will provide advice and guidance to client facing staff and the wider community of stakeholders (Client Incentive Market Specialists, Business Units, Legal, Finance, Tax, GIG Members, Global teams outside of Europe) who support the sales process.
Client incentive agreements include, but are not limited to: Growth agreements with issuers, acquirers, merchants: Visa Checkout incentive agreements; Visa Direct incentive agreements; Various other incentive agreements.
The Senior Contract Manager will be responsible for management of incentive agreements through the sales process whilst ensuring:
- Compliance to IFR separation requirements post new operating model
- Adherence to financial governance framework,
- Responsible for VTO exception process framework,
- Accurate record keeping (progress tracking & adherence to controls) with strong administrative skills
What we’re after…
- Strong general knowledge of payments business
- Excellent knowledge of contract processes and regulation
- RfP response exposure and understanding of component parts
- Detailed understanding of purpose and role of incentive agreements
- Significant experience of principles underpinning financial offer construction
- Demonstrable experience of contract management/administration
- Significant business administration capabilities and communication skills
- Ability to influence and direct stakeholders at all levels
- Attention to detail with methodical approach
- Familiar with salesforce.com and play book
- Excellent MS Office Skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients