Lead Customer Service Representative
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at a developing professional level and solves a range of straightforward problems/analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. This position receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision.
- Aid the department manager in monitoring daily departmental operations and achieving quality service level standards.
- Plan work schedules for around-the-clock operations, assign staff to accomplish daily work by providing for variations in workload, and actively participate in all CSA functions when necessary.
- Review skills gaps and make recommendations to Management.
- Assist with departmental operations and ensure that a high level of professional service is provided by training and retraining operators, monitoring call quality and following up on any complaint received by the center, issuing banks or VISA.
- Monitor and analyze key call center metrics, escalate issues to manager.
- Research and analyze transaction patterns and react quickly to high-risk situations.
- Adhere to established customer service procedures and guidelines while providing quality customer service in order to meet and exceed department standards.
- May provide feedback for development of training program or training program updates.
- Serve as escalation point for complex calls requiring advanced knowledge of all product lines.
- Participate in coaching and employee development activities.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a customer service environment. Some experience leading people preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience as a CSR or above is required.
- Solid leadership and decision-making ability, able to demonstrate a business presence appropriate for client contact and staff interaction, and must possess a sound foundation in the customer assistance service industry.
- Must possess a clear speaking voice and strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions quickly based on the customer's needs.
- Ability to handle difficult calls in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload across multiple sites
- Requires accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis.
- Advanced knowledge of the payments business and VISA operating procedures. Advanced knowledge of all Visa product lines specifically within DPS area of the contact center
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and technically proficient in database management.
- MUST BE ABLE TO PERMANENTLY WORK FROM 3PM UNTIL MIDNIGHT.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK DURING WEEK ENDS
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.