Technical Account Manager
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services, and enabling our client facing teams to deliver and scale new products like Visa Direct in the market.
We are hiring an LAC Technical Account Manager to focus specifically on Visa Direct – a payment service that Visa provides to clients to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to Visa accounts in the LAC Market, and around the world using push payment technology. Currently, the push payments market in the North America is estimated to be a $13T opportunity.
- Be the consummate Visa Direct champion in LAC Client Services and develop a strong partnership with the LAC Product and Client Services teams.
- Act as the single point of technical contact for assigned clients and partner accounts
- Manage and troubleshoot escalated technical problems, interfacing with Product Development, Product Management, and/or Operations teams
- May Provide technical implementation assistance to developers
- Educate merchants on how ongoing enhancements of Visa services may benefit their business
- Create, edit, and distribute client notifications and communications
- Participate in requirements, design, and roll out of new products and services
- Represent Client Support to other departments in the company including sales, operations, product management, and product development
- Partner with Sales to build relationships with technical and business contacts across the account portfolio
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Client facing experience
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Executive-level written and verbal communication, and customer interaction skills
- Strong organization skills including resolution management and follow up
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must speak fluent English and Portuguese
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms, shopping cart technologies, and/ or payment service providers (gateways)
- Strong SQL skills
- Understanding of mobile payments and architecture, including, NFC, TSMs, OTA, secure elements, contactless payments, online/remote payments, QR Codes, cloud based payments and chip cards (contact and contactless)
- Understanding of Web Security: SSL, HTTPS, Hash algorithms
- Familiarity with PCI DSS
- Bilingual in Spanish PLUS!
Work hours: 8 hours - Regular Office hours
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.