Head of Account Management - France, Belgium Luxembourg - Level 6
- Paris, France
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as Head of Account Management - France, Belgium Luxembourg, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
Global Client Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa.
Providing day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting
CSS is recognized as the Visa authority for Client operational business within Visa and the business units of Client organizations in the United Kingdom.
This is a professional specialist role responsible for providing technical, functional and managerial leadership and providing expert advice, interpretation and guidance in complex situations and in providing innovative solutions.
KEY WORK OUTPUTS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Provides functional and technical leadership for all business and technology implementation related activities for Clients, orchestrating cross functional delivery of systems and services to Clients deploys project management strategies that preserve Visa and client expertise whilst delivering effective, efficient and consultative project management that aligns to Visa and Client business goals and objectives
• Provides leadership to direct-reports and cross functional staff and management to ensure effective resolution of processing and business issues with potential of significant financial implications. Builds a strong and cohesive team by providing leadership to People Managers, Individual Contributors, and staff through coaching, setting strategic direction and applying working knowledge of Visa and Visa products, systems and procedures
• Accountable for high levels of support service deliverable for teams Clients through collaboration across Visa and directing the Account management team.
• Through detailed technical knowledge of Authorisation, VECSS and back offices services ensure problems are resolved effectively and efficiently.
• Ensures that the team provides leadership and consulting related to clients/market to internal stakeholder organizations including: Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal
• Establishes and fosters relationships with Client and internal stakeholders at all levels of staff, senior and executive management. Provides thought leadership and strategic guidance during the solution development process to ensure all necessary tools, processes, procedures and staff are in place to provide outstanding client support
• Champions and aligns to market strategies with CSS objectives and goals
• Drives faster time to market with continual efficiency improvement oversight with mutual benefit to Clients and Visa
• Provides thought leadership for matrix CSS client facing functions to ensure alignment with client/market needs
• Leverages and influences the resources within each Client Support Services functional, staff through business leadership
• Responsible for resource forecasting to accomplish deliverables
• Internal and external escalation point for critical project related operational decisions affecting cardholder and merchant acceptance
• High effect on Visa Inc. revenue and expenses as related to client, client satisfaction and retention, client processing effectiveness, new products/services roll out and changes
• Influences decision makers at staff, senior and executive management levels within client and Europe organizations
• Drives problem and communication management for any critical issue affecting client, or client issue affecting Visa
• Performs new product/support impact assessments required to ensure overall effectiveness of the client support organization, creating or contributing to business cases as required
• Role requires significant interaction and subject matter expertise in a number of broad areas with unique requirements across the globe (e.g. Market and Client business drivers, Product variations, BER support practices, Tools, Training, etc.)
• Requires interaction with resources at all levels of the organization, both internally at Visa and externally with the client, ranging from individual contributor project resources to senior executives.
• Significant functional experience in bankcard operations, preferably Visa, supporting highly complex clients and/or services
• Strong track record and proven experience of leading and managing a team of technical and/or professional services professionals
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders at senior and executive management levels.
• Significant experience in progressive client facing leadership roles in the Payments industry
• Bachelor s degree or equivalent - Education (preferred)
• In depth knowledge of Visa systems including authorization & clearing systems, client connectivity, Visa Settlement Service.
• Good working knowledge of payments network and processing services – message routing, STIP, clearing and settlement.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Client business drivers for their operations and processing businesses.
• Demonstrated, detailed knowledge of the full breadth of systems, products and services offered by Visa
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.