- London, UK
Job Title: Implementation Manager
Job Code: REF18893S
Skill Category: Client Services
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Start date: Monday 5th August 2019
Closing Date: Monday 2nd September 2019
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
If you think you could support Visa as an Implementation Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Digital Implementation Manager is a key technical & project management position that will be responsible for the integration of key European issuer clients to new Visa Service. You will report to the Digital Implementation Director. The candidate filling this role should be experienced in technical and project management skills and possess experience implementing software and payment solutions from a technical perspective. This role will support cross channel solutions, platforms and market rollout with a focus on being a technical subject matter expert on new digital products and services. While initially focusing on Visa Direct, the role will also possibly support other new products and services, in a similar capacity as with Visa Direct.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will act as primary technical integration contact for the client
- Assisting in sales conversations, you will help with product demo’s, discuss requirements, placements, and flows, answer technical questions as needed
- You will be managing integration projects, working closely with client and business to develop and track milestones and schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together. Be responsible for the successful delivery of each client from a technology and project perspective.
- Providing functional and technical requirements & certification requirements for integration to digital services to key clients
- You will create, maintain and execute solution designs
- Leading technical client implementations with key clients to ensure that interactions are well organized and objectives are clear
- You will be managing the communication of progress/status within the core team and external to the team (customers, merchants, partners, issuers, etc) escalate issues as necessary. Remove roadblocks and keep processes running smoothly
- Focusing on becoming a subject matter expert for clients with regards to Visa Direct, and other new digital products and services when required
- Triage client issues in a timely efficient manager, during and after the implementation process act as a liaison between the digital product team, digital technology team and clients to track down issues, answer inquiries and deliver a successful integration
- You will represent the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders. Strong customer-facing communication skills and technical aptitude
- Be the Implementation SME for Visa new services especially new digital products and services
- Setting and managing customer expectations with regard to features and solution availability
What we’re after…
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with professional experience
- Experience in payment Authorisation, Clearing and Settlement
- International payments experience essential
Strong understanding of Visa’s business (four party model, rules, pricing, products, sales) processes
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Experience and comfort able working in an agile & fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with APIs in various technology environments.
- Experience in managing E-commerce or payments projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Proven ability to present ideas and run large workshop with clients
- Track record of quickly earning credibility based on your knowledge throughout, and amazing accomplishments
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, CSM, etc) a plus
- Experience in SCRUM, Agile methodology, SDLC, Salesforce, and payments are all pluses
- A secondary European language will be a bonus