Sr. Director – Large, Middle Market Growth & Execution (Asia Pacific)
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Director, Large, Middle Market (LMM) Growth & Execution, will be responsible for leading initiatives that enhance and/or expand distribution of existing Visa capabilities across the region with a specific focus on large, middle-market segment solutions. This role requires an experienced product and platform management professional who will lead strategy development for segment / industry vertical specific solutions manage regional execution and partner with Visa clients to grow revenue and payment volumes.
The successful candidate will have international experience working in the financial services industry with knowledge of the corporate payments landscape, competitive dynamics, global market players, and business models. The role will report to the VP, Head of Business Solutions Asia Pacific
- Work with core clients targeting their large corporate client portfolio, focused on driving usage, user experience, new product solutioning and cross-border transactions
- Identify new payment flows interacting with issuers, their clients, industry verticals, and develop CVPs for segments differentiated by industry
- Interact with VBS Sales teams across markets, AEs / BDs to drive customer engagement, develop new use cases, solution working with internal stakeholders and drive new initiatives to market
- Develop solutions, collateral, internal and external product content, collaborating with in-country, regional and global product partners and other stakeholders
- Champion self as the SME for all large market clients engagements, thought leadership and media presence
- Drive and monitor usage across portfolio across products, with leading metrics
- Target Associations such as Trade, Fintech, Travel, Logistics, government, driving client behavior, challenges in the payments landscape, identifying opportunities and driving new business growth
- Manage a key set of strategic initiatives designed to grow Visa’s market share in the large, middle-market business segment in Asia Pacific
- Ensuring product and platform requirements for the region and driven back into the global functions
- Ensure that products and platforms are fit for purpose for deployment within the region
- Drive the regional tech and product development budget for VBS
- Responsible for the core card based Product and platform solutions within the region
- Execution of strategic priorities to accelerate payment volumes growth and expansion
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in corporate payments and financial services industry
- Past or current work experience with a minimum of 4-6 years in Commercial Cards / Transaction Banking Solutions preferred
- A global mindset with demonstrated success aligning stakeholders in multiple countries
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing a complex, competitive sales effort and managing deals from negotiation, to closing and through delivery
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Experience “managing up”, building Executive Level communications and delivering presentations and working in matrix organizations
Self-starter, motivated and enthusiastic, ability to work within a complex environment, and to influence senior management and other relevant parties
Executive presence; Strong written and oral communication, including large-group presentations
Bachelor’s degree required; MBA/Master’s is a plus
Working across multiple countries will be an advantage.
Strong networking and communication skills.