Manager, Super Regional Revenue Optimization - Financial Institution Sales (location flexible)
- Wilmington, DE, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Super Regional Revenue Optimization Manager/Sr. Sales Associate is responsible for efficiently growing revenue for our U.S. business in one of Visa’s largest and most complex segments of financial institution clients.
As Visa defines Priority Products, Value Added Services revenue targets, refines client opportunity targeting, client approach methodology, tracking/reporting and seeks to optimize ‘client penetration scores’ there is a natural benefit for a point of aggregation. This is for the benefit of representation of the field-based teams to internal constituents (Product, Client Delivery, Innovation, Digital Product Delivery, Finance, etc.) and from those internal teams back to the field.
This individual will serve as a liaison between the Super Regional Account Executives, clients and key internal stakeholders in the business. This key team member is responsible for the strategic optimization of revenue and the management of growth opportunities across the Super Regional segment. The position will contribute in a cross-functional team of internal partners to provide operational and technical support. The result of these efforts will be significantly improved measurement of specific goals, increased Visa revenue, enhanced strategic value to clients, and improved account executive efficiency and overall operational efficiency. In addition, the individual will also provide sales support to the Super Regional Senior Sales Executives by managing specific projects and/or lines of business within a client (e.g., TD Bank, Local Government Federal Credit Union and State Farm Bank).
This position is full-time and can be located in Wilmington or our Bay Area office in Foster City. Visa Office Location is flexible.
Relocation assistance will not be offered at this time.
“Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.”
- Responsible for driving focused non-core revenue growth of the Super Regional FI segment.
- Demonstrate leadership in setting revenue and account optimization strategy for the AE’s in association with internal Visa Inc. stakeholders globally and the Super Regional team.
- Effectively understand and communicate the perspective of the Super Regional client to the core business cross-functional partners.
- Drive development and implementation of annual account planning processes for the Super Regional team to ensure alignment with corporate and product objectives (Scorecard) and focus on the highest and best revenue driving initiatives consumable by the client base.
- Take leadership in working with merchant, consulting, analytics, innovation, digital product, marketing, and more traditional product development in launching new products/services or expanding penetration of existing products/services into the client. Ideally, this position will bring vision and foresight that translate into product/service definition, in advance of the client's recognition of need.
- Create and implement innovative solutions that appropriately drive the Super Regional AE’s strategic priorities for client growth and revenue.
- Analyze and carefully monitor Super Regional results and trends on a real-time basis in order to optimize results, improve products/approaches, redirect efforts and garner additional support when needed. Measure and drive “priority products” and CPS efforts in the SR team.
- Analyze and carefully monitor on an ongoing basis market trends, activities and competitor actions to enable the Super Regional account teams to develop and implement pre-emptive strategies and plans for their clients.
- Manage and maximize the return on all resources applied to the clients across the Super Regional segment.
- Lead and coordinate efforts to deliver results and develop strategic relationships with management and all decision makers across the organization.
- Monitor scorecard results to ensure accuracy of the data reported and identify potential gaps needing specific focus to achieve goals.
- Provide sales support to a subset of Super Regional Account Executives by owning and managing a line of business within the account or managing specific projects and initiatives.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD. UR Only: MBA/ PhD degree without experience.
- A consistent record in identifying business opportunities, developing partnerships and executing strategic initiatives in a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to synthesize and present information and recommendations in a concise and convincing way
- Ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross functional relationships.
- Ability to manage relationships with all levels of the client's organization, particularly with the senior management team and buyers/decision-makers.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with high level of success/achievement.
- Exceptional customer service and advocacy experience and mindset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
- Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
- Visa location is flexible. Relocation assistance will not be offered at this time.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.