Sr. Project Analyst - Recruiting and Workforce Planning
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Merchant & Acquirer Processing (MAPPD) is a globally-distributed division of over 900 team members within Visa’s Technology & Operations organization. We are the innovation engine behind the merchant solutions platforms, CyberSource and Authorize.Net.
This role will be embedded in the MAPPD organization to ensure consistency in hiring and recruiting by working with internal managers to make sure all processes are followed.
Specifically, the ideal candidate will also ensure that all MAPPD workforce planning programs are planned, managed and governed in a consistent, transparent and disciplined manner. The position requires an experienced professional with the right mix of relevant experience and skills, an ability to flex between the strategic and the tactical, outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and a high level of accountability and ownership. S(he) will be a leader who embodies Visa’s leadership principles of leading by example, communicating openly, enabling and inspiring others, excelling with partners, acting decisively, and collaborating effectively.
• Manages and maintains the overall strategic resourcing plan for the MAPPD organization, including the prioritization of resource (FTE, Contractor and Consultants) needs
• Produce monthly reporting, analytics and dashboards to track the performance against the strategic resourcing plan, including tracking contractor tenure.
• Partner with MAPPD leaders, as well as Finance and Human Resources to effectively execute on the workforce strategy
• Manage the relationship with contractor vendors including policy related to tenure management
• Support various MAPPD Employee Engagement initiatives with local Austin leadership
• Drive consistency of hiring and onboarding practices across locations: Foster City, Austin, Bellevue, Bangalore and Belfast
• Provide ad hoc support for other business management activities as needed
• Internally supports the candidate evaluation process (packet creation, etc.)
• Works with local leadership to drive employee engagement by helping to organize activities to drive retention in the Austin location and enhance the workplace.
· 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree.
· Ability to coordinate workforce planning activities across multiple locations (US, Asia and Europe).
· 7 years of talent acquisition experience with a work history of progressively increasing responsibility.
· 5 years of experience managing workforce planning for a 900+ person technology organization.
Relocation and Immigration assistance are not offered for this position.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.