Marketing Manager, Cambodia
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Country Marketing Manager for our business in Cambodia is accountable for the management of the Brand, solutions and client marketing activities (B2B) within Cambodia country.
You will have a dual reporting line to both IPVMC (Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, & Cambodia) Cluster Marketing Head, as well as Cambodia Country Manager. You will be part of the Cambodia Country Team to accelerate business growth, with a P&L mindset focused on optimizing team performance and marketing investment. You will drive customer centricity within the organization by understanding the evolving payment ecosystem and changing consumer needs.
Brand, Solutions & Campaign Management
Work with Country Manager as well as IPVMC Cluster Marketing Head to adapt global or regional marketing & product campaigns to serve local needs in driving revenue, building new solutions for clients and consumers.
- Implement and execute local marketing plans for Cambodia market to achieve key business metrics based on country priorities, working collaboratively across functions
- Awareness of Global / Regional marketing assets and ability to leverage & localize in an effective and cost efficient way
- Localize and activate sponsorship portfolio of global platforms including FIFA & Olympics and local partnerships. Evaluate effectiveness and communicate outcomes, learnings and best practice
- Analysis of data on brand tracking, transactions and specific consumer, product and in-market research to build local marketing plans, performance evaluation and plan adjustment
- Point of Sale, working closely with promotional agency and Visa regional brand team to develop and execute Point of Sale merchandise planning
- Ensure plans are developed in close collaboration with Corporate Communications, clearly documented and aligned with and effectively communicated to all stakeholders
- Work with SEA Digital Media lead to plan and execute data and digital driven consumer communications plans for local consumer facing and client facing executions
- Manage Cambodia key social platform partners including Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram and local country platforms with support from SEA media and digital lead
- Manage, forecasting and financial reporting
- Develop agency scope of work based on annual plans
- Drive excellence in project and operational management
- Provide regular status reports to Cluster Marketing Head / Cambodia Country Manager
- Drive marketing engagements for key clients and partners including developing client marketing strategy, planning, and execution of marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Communicate annual / quarterly marketing plans to clients with regular updates at formal meetings
- Implement and embed Visa’s Marketing Capabilities and Value Added Services for client marketing solutions
- Deploy greater client marketing automation activating tools, platforms and processes developed by hub CMS teams (plug-and-play solutions)
- Work extensively with local country cross-functional teams (i.e. Client Relationship, Merchant Sales and Acquiring, Product, Visa Consulting and Analytics), as well as regional client marketing team, to support client marketing planning development and execution
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management / Marketing or equivalent
- Post Graduate degree (Masters) preferred
- 8+ years of proven experience of related consumer & client marketing management, top-tier Financial, Payments, Technology or FMCG industry preferred
- Passion for Visa business, technology innovation, with high energy and intelligence
- Proven experience in being part of great creative work development process, support effective agency management process across creative, media, digital, and below the line activities
- Strong project management skills and analytical thinking
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess high learning agility
- Demonstrates proven ability to work with clients across existing and new partners
- Experience working in complex, cross-functional projects / teams across internal and external organizations
- Ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment