Director, Data Science (Datalab)
- Москва, Россия
- Полная занятость
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
VCA is looking for an individual to join our data science team and play a role developing high impact projects for Visa. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to address key strategic needs for Visa’s clients including issuers, acquirers and merchants. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data based insights. Adept at creative and critical thinking, they are able to deconstruct problems and transform insights into large scale, state-of-the-art solutions.
Lead strategic work-stream, aimed at enriching and monetizing our VisaNet and partner data by developing edge-cutting innovative solutions and testing multiple hypothesis
Manage projects from conception to completion with the help of junior team members
Lead tasks on R&D, data governance, system infrastructure, analytics tool evaluation
Help us staying at the forefront of technical advancement in data science and introducing cutting edge tools and techniques for generating business insights
Provide thought leadership in analytic techniques and business applications to unlock the value of Visa’s and client’s unique datasets
Continuously develop and present innovative ideas based on data driven approach in order to improve current business practices within Visa
Coach and educate other team members on data analysis techniques and Visa processes
Constantly improve Visa external image as data driven innovative by participation in and organization of external workshops and meet-ups
Vendor onboarding and resource management
Требования к квалификации
- Minimum of 7 years of analytical expertise in applying statistical solutions to business problems (experience in payments and/or consumer banking and/or commercial banking is a must);
- Hands on experience with — Hive, SQL, Python, Hadoop, Spark;
- Practical experience in building and applying machine learning models (regression, clustering, classification: gradient boosting, random forests, linear models, deep learning etc.); understanding in how do these algorithms work and end-to-end development skills from business understanding and data preparation to quality assurance of ML model;
- Strong presentation skills including verbal and graphical communication; ability to clearly communicate the meaning of analytical concepts, analyses and results;
- Demonstrated resource management and delivery skills, experience in team improvement, guidance and coaching junior team members;
- Strong in defining and designing analytic approaches to business problems;
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English (upper intermediate plus), Russian fluent speaker.
At least 3 out of 4:
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks efficiently and able to meet deadlines;
- Ensure the usage of the correct analytic measures and metrics to solve the business problem, statistical experiments set up and ability to calculate business impact;
- Experience in model management, automation of the processes of publication and monitoring;
- MS in engineering, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics or other related fields.
This job doesn't imply people management