Technical Project Manager
- London, UK
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Job Code: REF18714H
Skill Category: Strategy
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Start date: Wednesday 3rd July 2019
Closing Date: Wednesday 31st July 2019
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
If you think you could support Visa as a Technical Project Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let us make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
This role will provide pro-active high quality management across the Real-Time Payments team to ensure that overall departmental needs are met. In addition, the role will support the Senior VP, carrying out actions on their behalf where appropriate
What we expect of you, day to day:
- Anticipate needs, taking accountability for filtering, prioritising and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Oversee frameworks and processes, implementing enhancements to drive continuous improvement.
- Build relationships with individuals at all levels of seniority across a number of different business areas.
- Liaise and interact across executive management and their respective teams when arranging the logistics of key meetings.
- Act in a manner that promotes the professional image of Visa.
Travel may be required on an ad-hoc basis.
What we’re after:
- Project management skills, ability to manage multiple project work streams and deliverables, engage project participants to drive project timelines and results.
- Ability to own and drive individual project work streams, including analysis, presentation and recommendations
- Strong understanding of Visa’s business (four party model, rules, pricing, products, sales) processes
- Proven international payments experience
- Facilitate engagements across multiple internal Visa stakeholders to drive business decisions