Associate Treasury Analyst
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Associate Treasury Analyst joins a dedicated global team accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of financial Settlement of Visa and Debit Processing Services (DPS) transactions. This position expands the team responsible for investigation, analysis and resolution of specific Visa/DPS activity between Visa/DPS Clients and partner networks, gateway service providers and processors globally. The ideal candidate will be comfortable executing daily business processes using MS Access/Excel, working independently with little guidance and can effectively manage their time and priorities in a highly complex and ever-changing environment. This position provides the opportunity to expand their knowledge while at the same time having a direct positive impact to Visa/DPS and clients.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Business or Accounting Bachelor’s degree with 2 - 4 years of work experience
- Highly dependable and dedicated to team; ensure accuracy and great attention to detail with ability to thrive in a fast paced deadline driven environment with frequently changing priorities
- Ability to prioritize daily work and communicate effectively with peers and management when processes need improvement or resolution.
- Collaborate for continuous development of self and team
- Execution of daily reconciliations while performing data research and analysis to resolve transaction anomalies, discover trends, uncover issues, support hypothesis, and make recommendations to influence business decisions or technical change.
- Perform timely and error free submission of transactional financial adjustments impacting Visa/DPS clients, processors, partner networks or gateway service providers in adherence with strict key controls.
- Manage daily Ask Now tickets as assigned to resolve out of balances with regional networks or client inquiries.
- Collaborate and interact with internal and external stakeholders/clients in daily operations and escalate appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires no travel
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.