Associate Tech Support Analyst, CyberSource Enterprise Support, Client Services
CyberSource is innovation. From Antigua to Zambia, merchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge and a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast and easy. Some of the largest companies in the world come to us as their trusted partner to power their revenue growth engine. Our Technical Support Engineers (TSEs) engage directly with those companies, facilitating knowledge, growth, and serving as an escalation point. As part of a global team, our TSEs are all about sharing information with teammates (and merchants!), developing a sense of community with colleagues across the world and being ambassadors for CyberSource.
Specializing in Ecommerce Payment Solution, you’ll become an authority on all of our relevant product sets and will be able to problem solve and translate tech to any level within our client base. Ecommerce Payment Solution is part of CyberSource’s evolving approach to investing in the whole payment space.[HL1] Looking at ecommerce in isolation is so last year.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with our clients through multiple contact channels in a fast-paced environment
- Understand client needs and tackle problems
- Think creatively about technical issues and find ways to change showstoppers into positive ways forward
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to deep dive
- Manage escalation workflows using our systems to ensure nothing falls to the bottom of the to-do list
- Keep current on product releases and updates
- Share the knowledge among your fellow troubleshooters
What you'll bring:
- A passion for solving problems.
- A way with words that makes technical topics easy to understand
- A keen eye for getting to the root cause of an issue
- A love of helping people
- An ability to manage multiple needs and keep them all on track
- A strong ethos towards helping the team win
- A basic understanding of code (Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), network protocols and infrastructure
A few cherries on top:
- Extended knowledge of code, network protocols and infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience in a service environment juggling multiple interactions or issues
- Exposure to payments or financial services
What we do:
We are the CyberSource team at Visa and we like building great tech and creating success. We get a thrill when we have tracked down a bug or streamlined a process. Do you? Perfect. Let’s start a conversation and see where you fit. Yeah, we have job descriptions but we’ll start casual. We want you to make CyberSource & Visa your home. So, let’s grab some virtual coffee and chat.
What are we about? We love building stuff and that includes helping you with your career. We want the best you got and we’ll provide the tools you require to make your ideas come to life. Our raison d’être is all about how people and companies can make payments better and easier. We nerd out on this stuff.
The CyberSource team builds the tools that help people turn their ideas into reality. How do we do this? By making everything to do with accepting money easy and simple.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walk…now that it’s running at lightning speed, we’re excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we’re Visa…which makes it fantastic to scale with us since we’re already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldn’t do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees’ passion, initiative, creativity and innovation that drives our success and the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent. Come join us!
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer.
[HL1]This is the section we could change depending on the role
The CyberSource Associate Tech Support Analyst (TSE) will be responsible for providing direct phone, email and web support to our growing number of direct customers and channel resellers. This will include assisting new customers with the initial set up of CyberSource's digital/online payment services, educating customers on the use of our digital/online business management tools, reports and continuing to resolve any issues our customers might face with our list of products.
The ideal candidate is an articulate and seasoned technical professional who understands and can appreciate the challenges organizations face in implementing and integrating payment solution into complex IT environments across heterogeneous operating environments. Candidates must have technical depth and a customer-first mentality, the desire to take the initiative to own and resolve customer issues, and interest in working in a fast paced, high growth, learning environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with two years of technical experience/ Diploma with four years of technical experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills and a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Ability to multi-task,continually re-prioritize cases and work under pressure
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Customer Service Experience
- Technical Support Experience
- The ability to comprehend technical topics and present them to non-technical users.
- Prior knowledge of digital/online payment processing and/or banking industry
- Intermediate-level knowledge of multiple programming languages. (ASP, PHP, xml, etc.)
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Network protocols, infrastructure, and topologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.