Director, Account Management
- Hong Kong
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
• Oversees overall operational relationship and support delivery for Fintech clients; coordinates implementation and escalation efforts with other Visa teams in order to ensure all inquiries and operational issues for Fintech clients are properly addressed.
• Work closely with Project Implementation, BD and MS&A teams to understand goals and be able to support organizational objectives.
• Maintain relationship with internal and external Clients to understand local market needs and trends, and gain insight on the need to enhance support approach for Fintechs.
• Stay abreast of new rules, products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and Fintech client initiatives.
• Advocate on behalf of Fintech clients to internal stakeholder organizations including CS, Sales, Product, MS&A, Systems, Risk and Legal.
• Provides leadership and support to ensure all necessary tools, processes, procedures and staff are in place to successfully support Fintech clients and Visa initiatives, while establishing and fostering relationships with Clients through daily support.
• Establishes and fosters relationships with Fintech clients and internal stakeholders at all levels of staff and senior management.
• Fully understands the payment ecosystem, digital payments, and data processing industries including industry trends and high-level business drivers (digital products and services).
• Requires expert knowledge of all supported product and services and how these impact clients’ (especially Fintechs) business.
• Coordinate with other Visa teams to execute the resolution and implementation of solutions to ensure that all Visa products and services operate at the highest level of performance.
• Ability to manage daily activities and lead independently with little supervision.
• A proven track record for making sound business decisions, setting direction and managing both short and long-term goals, achieving high quality operational results and customer commitment.
• Proficient in performing analysis and drawing conclusions from written or computer
generated material and from observed trends.
• Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and work both as part of a team and independently.
• Formulates short and long-term plans and can change both as the industry or environment changes.
• Excellent inter-personal skills and a proven ability to build and maintain highly satisfied customer relationships.
• Self-starter with organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving skills.
• Ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor in all dealings.
• Undertakes other duties and tasks assigned by the manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• 12 years progressively responsible experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services is required.
• Analytical mindset with an ability to question status-quo and generate innovative ideas.
• Ability to represent technical and business issues and solutions to multiple levels internally and externally to support strategic organizational plans.
• Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills.
• Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions.
• Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
• Demonstrate success in customer relationship management.
• Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.