Implementation Analyst (CCM)
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This organization provides client configuration and implementation expertise involving a unique set of skills with highly specialized knowledge of complex systems and applications as it relates to Client programs, transaction processing/routing and its implications to clients and cardholders. Clients include financial institutions, merchants, third party processors, non-traditional clients, state-owned entities, and direct connect merchants. This is a client facing and an individual contributor role responsible for managing non-routine configuration activities along with identifying and resolving issues of low to mid complexity. This position is at a professional level and requires an individual to work independently while receiving moderate guidance..
- Provide dedicated implementation and configuration support to assigned Visa clients within a market and/or support to assigned countries/markets.
- Manage multiple types of configuration requests in support of client and Visa initiatives. Such as the addition of new system parameters to rollout a new service. This involves the coordination and prioritization of resources and tasks based on committed deliverable dates.
- Meet all milestones and deliverables in a timely manner.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand program set up requirements and manage steps required to support all new card program installations, processor conversions and updates to existing programs without customer impact. This includes the setup of new products and services.
- Provide initial consultation and guidance on clients’ requests and needs, which also includes discussion of processing implications and completing questionnaires.
- Review, research, and analyze each client configuration request (i.e. Client Information Questionnaire) in detail to ensure completeness and accuracy. This includes highlighting discrepancies, inconsistences and incomplete information.
- Ability to translate technical information to business language in order for clients to gain a better understanding of the changes.
- Participate and/or Lead conference calls associated with client configurations – this may include internal and/or external clients.
- Ensure execution of all deliverables including ownership of implementation and packet management.
- Prepare accurate estimation and processing of billable tasks.
- Attends project kick off meetings with client and Visa project team.
- Prepare and maintain configuration checklists/profiles associated to assigned clients and/or markets.
- Provide problem resolution support for production and testing configuration changes.
- Report client incidents and manage to resolution.
- Provide 24 x 7 support for escalated inquires related to client configuration changes (i.e. cardholder declines from a new card program set up or testing interruptions).
- Responsible for the review and approval of other team members’ implementation work packets. These work packets represent the Visa system table changes involved within a client’s request and requires a review in multiple Visa applications.
- Provide responsive, accurate, and timely communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiate amongst various Visa teams and coordinate resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Facilitate any emergency requests and coordinate internal resources (i.e. real time changes with network operations).
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with Visa clients and internal stakeholders (i.e. Account Management, Project Management, & Testing).
- Represent customer system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Provide training (and share knowledge) to internal and/or cross-functional teams and external clients, as applicable.
- Contribute to department processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology, or a minimum of 5 years’ equivalent work experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services. Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- DB2 SQL, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, etc.
- 2-4 years of direct Visa experience is preferred
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Demonstrate ability to articulate technical terms or processes into business language
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations
- Demonstrate success in customer relationship management
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task under deadlines
- Working knowledge of client business drivers as it relates to their operations and processing services
- Able to remain calm and professional in high stress situations
- Ability to follow processes, procedures and adjust to a continuously changing environment
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.