Director, Global Consumer Credit Product
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Director, Global Consumer Credit Product -Digital Benefit Platform will be responsible for supporting the execution of Global Consumer Credit Platform inititaives globally. The role will also be responsible for leading and managing key projects, spanning between episodic initiatives to execute the strategy and ongoing credit platform management activities.
Visa’s Credit platforms drive over a trillion dollars annually in payment volume, and generate significant net revenue for Visa. Our issuing partners utilize these platforms to serve the needs of over 100M customers, helping consumers meet financial goals and delivering exceptional products in marketplace segments including student, secured, new-to-credit, non-rewards and rewards products. Our offerings include Visa Signature and Visa Infinite, travel, lifestyle and protection benefits and cardholder servicing features.
- Lead and execute projects on design, development, implementation and market roll out of new features and capabilities for consumer credit benefit platform.
- Interact extremely closely with other teams within Credit (e.g. regional credit teams, product delivery) to determine the right solutions for our clients.
Act as the Product lead and subject matter expert in rollout of new platform capabilities and features with issuing clients, merchants and across the Visa organization globally.
- Drive product strategy definition and execution of Global Consumer Credit
- Be able to build the strategy/develop hypotheses for the Global Credit
Benefit platform capabilities and global rollout.
- Be able to articulate what happened and will happen to product metrics, why,
which clients, which consumers, which spend categories, etc.
- Own and develop product artifacts, collateral and communications that deliver
against the product strategy and express the advantages of our platforms
in the best and most professional way. Be responsible for representing
Benefit platform to internal and external audiences.
- Understand the region specific needs and build strategy on how to integrate that in global
capabilities if that benefits other regions.
- Interact extremely closely with regional teams within Credit (benefits product
platform delivery) to determine the right architecture and configuration
of benefits platforms. Engage in active discussion and debate about the
right investment levels to drive revenues growth, how capabilities
integrate and should be messaged, how service level targets and aspirations
are being met and improved.
- Work with the Product Delivery team to communicate and deliver the best of our
products to our clients.
- Work to ideate, design, guide development, implement and manage new features
and capabilities for Credit Benefit platforms. Solve for what clients and
consumers need and want and figure out how to deliver this. Act as the
Subject Matter Expert/ Product lead in rollout of benefits services and
features with issuing clients and across the Visa organization in all regions.
- Educate our regional credit team and other teams across all regions on our
platforms and ensure they can communicate and promote our products
Work with the Product Delivery team to communicate and deliver the best of our services and new capabilities to issuing clients. Educate our Product Delivery, Sales, Operations and other teams across Visa on our platform capabilities and ensure they can communicate and promote our products effectively.
- Work collaboratively across functional teams including Loyalty, Global Credit, Visa Consulting and Analytics, Co-Brand, Client Delivery, Client Services, Visa Research and others to develop and execute strategic plans and key initiatives.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT :
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time. max.
- 10+ years' experience in strategy, product management and development
- Undergrad degree in business/IT, MBA preferred
- Strong project management experience with a proven track record of executing complex cross functional projects on time and within budget
- Strong product management experience with demonstrated ability to launch and manage financial services products
- Strong negotiating skills
- Presentation skills (Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Payments Industry knowledge or experience
- Good understanding of credit products and services
- Strong appreciation of technology
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and goal driven.
- Proactive and effective communicator, experienced in presenting information to all levels and with ability to facilitate group discussions.
- Passionate about what you do, enjoy, and fired up about the opportunity to transform payments working for the industry leader
- Strong collaboration and ability to manage cross functionally
- Ability to influence without authority at all levels
- Understanding of P&L drivers and overall business acumen.
- An affinity for payments technology and its future. Deep curiosity about what is happening, and what is happening next in the industry
- Ability to interpret data and translate findings into strategic insights and actionable recommendations.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.