Director, Client Readiness-Digital
- Miami, FL, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
The Visa global Client Readiness and Implementations group works with locally deployed specialized teams to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide. This includes Product Implementation Services and Support, Enterprise/Government mandate projects, and Internal/external SME/Consulting support.
The Client Readiness Director is responsible for the operational management and execution of brand new Visa implementation projects as well as Enterprise initiatives/mandates (payment products/services) with clients (financial institution and processor) across the Latin America and the Caribbean region (LAC). This role coordinates Visa internal resources (CSI, Products, Infrastructure, etc.) for Client projects, serving as focal point for new Products & Services Implementation related activities, as well as ensuring Client and internal stakeholders readiness, training and support. This role is an individual contributor at an advanced support staff level and is responsible for applying independent judgment in resolving issues and making recommendations. He/she serves as a functional specialist who coordinates/leads cross-functional teams, defining project related activities, tools, processes and procedures and even operational support/implementation strategies for successful deployment of new Visa Products/Services Implementations, as well as enterprise projects.
- Lead complex and multi-layer implementations for multiple projects for Visa client institutions and processors to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Consult with client institutions and provide technical expertise to structure an effective implementation.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand program set up requirements and facilitate new program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without client impact.
- Work closely with Product team to understand business enhancements and maintenance releases and impact on current and new client programs.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on various product features as assigned.
- Report on client project accomplishments and deliverables.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex issues encountered by team members.
- Act as a mentor and train newer team members.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing and change requests, as well as tactical and strategic client initiatives.
- Lead projects for various initiatives, both internal and external, using project management best practices and skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality and efficiency.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Translate complex customer business requirements into internal technical language.
- Coordinate and influence internal and external resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years ofwork ex perience with a PhD
- Proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing clients and staff at all levels as well as the ability to successfully manage competing priorities while serving as a positive influence across the organization.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply business solutions.
- Demonstrate success in client relationship management.
- Operational knowledge of the Mexican financial industry a plus.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English/Spanish, Portuguese a plus.
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
Work hours: 8 hours - Regular Office hours
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.