Sr. Financial Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
- Provide financial planning and analysis support to Visa’s Global Technology Organization
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (i.e. executives and staff) and serve as a key point of contact for finance guidance
- Drive annual operating planning and monthly reporting analysis for areas supported
- Develop relevant financial metrics to provide key analytics to Business Partners
- Be proactive, resourceful, and creative in fully utilizing available resources and data to achieve insightful analysis
- Communicate business implications observed from analysis and contribute ideas and solutions to business challenges / problems
- Assist all finance activities, including budgeting, forecasting, month end close, financial reporting, and business case development
- Collaborate with all levels of management in a matrixed organizational structure
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related quantitative field
- At least four years of Finance, Planning & Analysis experience with progressively increasing responsibility
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting, month-end close and process development.
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills and ability to resolve business problems with well-structured analyses
- Demonstrated well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven expertise in modeling techniques and ability to transform multiple data sets to provide insightful analysis
- Advanced skills in Excel, Hyperion Essbase, and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly deliver results to senior level executives
- Able to thrive in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.